Create a Custom Shopping World Element with Custom Backend Ext JS Template Window

@simkli‍ Thanks for that, but the example above isn’t what I need. I need to add a greed view like the Shopware>Backend>Items>overview, where I will be able to create and delete entries. I

As I said you need to create a shopping world base component view exactly as in the tutorial. But then you need to add a grid view. A tutorial how to create Ext.JS views can be found on the internet.

On the other hand I think there are a few mistakes in the way you want to solve this issue:

1. I think it does not make any sense to create new models (of your doctrine entity) inside the shopping world element. It makes more sense to create a new backend application for editing your entities (CRUD) and then just select the entries inside your shopping world element. (like the ProductSlider element. You can add new products via the Product-Editor and assign them later in the ProductSlider shopping world element)

2. If you really want a 1:1 relation (a editor inside the shopping world element) a doctrine entity makes no sense. You can save the data in the same table as the shopping world element => Just serialize the data as json string and use a standard shopping world field. You won’t want todo any join statements or select statements on the serialized data so there are no objections to do it like this.

Best regards

1 „Gefällt mir“