captaincaptain MemberComments: 2 Received thanks: 0 Member since: July 5

Hello, please could someone help me and let me know how I can edit the conact form? I wish to remove the telephone number or at least make it not a required field. 

Answers

• Timmy_ClarkTimmy_Clark MemberComments: 4 Received thanks: 0 edited July 6 Member since: March 5

Hi Captain,

navigate to Settings > Email templates look for Contact form and use the three dots press edit and you should see the plain text and HTML version in there.

• captaincaptain MemberComments: 2 Received thanks: 0 Member since: July 5

Hi Captain,

navigate to Settings > Email templates look for Contact form and use the three dots press edit and you should see the plain text and HTML version in there.

Thank you for your reply Timmy. All I can see is the one below, but this looks more like the email that is emailed to me after a customer fills out the form, rather than editing the fields that the customer themsleves fills out. I am sure it is there somehwere, just I cant find exactly where (monkey covering eyes emooji)

• Ania_ZavodianAnia_Zavodian MemberComments: 1 Received thanks: 0 Member since: July 14

Hello Captain,

Copy file platform/src/Storefront/Resources/views/storefront/element/cms-element-form/form-types/contact-form.html.twig to your plugin, then override it or replace with your code.

• KrielkipNLKrielkipNL MemberComments: 1 Received thanks: 0 edited July 31 Member since: July 31

I wanted to remove the Salutation. 
    But then the validation crashes. 
    How can i easy change this?