How to use internationalization plugins?

I have installed several internationalization plugins, but when I create language shops, the snippets are not being assigned to those shops. Each time I see the german default snippets. So any ideas on how to use the language plugin snippets?

What locale did you use in the shop?
Shopware will use the locale of the shop to decide which snippets will be used.

I have tried different ones, under basic settings->Shops, for my language shop I selected localization as french and I also tried with Armenian. When I look at snippets at snippet management, there are two snippet group for each, there is default fr/french and another fr/french

@Moritz Naczenski schrieb:

What locale did you use in the shop?
Shopware will use the locale of the shop to decide which snippets will be used.

Am I doing something wrongly?

@davit_sargsyan schrieb:

I have tried different ones, under basic settings->Shops, for my language shop I selected localization as french and I also tried with Armenian. When I look at snippets at snippet management, there are two snippet group for each, there is default fr/french and another fr/french

When selecting the default/Fr_fr tab, are there any snippets?

Shopware provides several snippets for locals like french - in this case the localisation has to be FR_fr. Otherwhise they won’t be used.

Any issues with the systeminfo? Perhaps a requirement is missing and therefore the snippets won’t be imported?

Are you on a windows server environment? There are some issues with snippets as well. 

[@Moritz Naczenski](http://forum.shopware.com/profile/14574/Moritz Naczenski „Moritz Naczenski“)‍

after installing the french language plugin, the Default /fr_FR, appears with french snippets, but after creating a language shop for french, another group „my language shop name“ /fr_FR is being created.

I am testing this using local windows installation, but the snippets are created, I just cannot select the right ones, the language shop creates its own empty snippets.

But that is the default behaviour - if no snippet is set in the tab of the shop, it will make a fallback to the default ones. The snippets in the „shop / fr_FR“ tab are always empty. It is recommended to use the default as basic snippets and when you want to customize it, use the same snippet in the tab of your shop. So it is „normal“ that the ones of the shop are empty.

[@Moritz Naczenski](http://forum.shopware.com/profile/14574/Moritz Naczenski “Moritz Naczenski”)‍ so how can I use the snippets from the french localizarion plugin?

By default they will be used as soon as you add French localisation to your shop - there is nothing else to do.  When this isn’t working in your case, this might be caused by Windows, since shopware is optimized for a linux environment and there are known issues on windows with snippets. First of all, you should use an environment that is suitable for shopware - a linux server with apache/nginx.

Ok I will try on linux, so the shop/ fr_FR will be used when there are snippets there right? [@Moritz Naczenski](http://forum.shopware.com/profile/14574/Moritz Naczenski “Moritz Naczenski”)‍

If the localisation of the shop is fr_FR the default-tab will be used and only when you change snippets in shop / fr_FR the new tab will be used. The snippet inhertitance is like this:

shop specific snippets (shop / fr_FR) -> Default snippets from plugin (default /fr_FR) -> German Snippets (default / de_DE)

Every time a snippet is empty in the tab, the next tab will be used.