NOT SOLVED :( Cart in header resets to £0.00 even thought items are still in session - then returns!

@johnrrr schrieb:

@Shopwareianer schrieb:

Do u use a custom theme, or are you using the default responsive theme without any modifications?

It happens with both my custom theme (based on Responsive) and Responsive itself. I checked the Reponsive and Bare frontend theme directories against the 5.51 commit and they are indentical.

In terms of plugins, there are very few installed. And only two that affect the frontend in anyway. I won’t name them at the moment because it may not have anything to do with it, but I disabled one about 45 minutes ago and so far I’ve not seen the problem. I need to give it a bit more time though.

I’ll update as I know more. Thanks.

No, it’s still happening in Responsive with the first one removed. That’s part of the problem. I can’t find out exactly how it happens - ie, if it was always after 20 mins of inactivity etc, it would be easy to test. 

I’m now removing the only other one that affects the layout (well, except for FOS Profiler - that does too of course, but I’ll leave that to the last).

Let’s see if this makes any difference.