Missing features

Hi,

I’m comparin Shopify and Shopware Cloud at the moment, but i’m missing a lot of features in the Cloud version. I can’t choose other themes and can’t add custom css, right? Also, it isn’t possible to edit the source files (code) of the theme? Is it possible to add this features to Shopware? I prefer Shopware above Shopify, but without these options, it is a no-go unfortunately :frowning:

Hope to hear from you!

This will be possible with the App-System that will be released shortly. 

1 „Gefällt mir“

@Moritz Naczenski schrieb:

This will be possible with the App-System that will be released shortly. 

Awesome! Do you have an ETA for me? And are all the themes and plugins in your atore available for Cloud?

Some of the themes will be available as apps from the start on, some plugin manufacturers still need to migrate to the new system (if possible) and will surely do it in the next months. It should be released within this week. For now, only themes from the store will work, but we want to offer a custom upload for themes as well, where you can do your own changes.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Some of the themes will be available as apps from the start on, some plugin manufacturers still need to migrate to the new system (if possible) and will surely do it in the next months. It should be released within this week. For now, only themes from the store will work, but we want to offer a custom upload for themes as well, where you can do your own changes.

Hi! I saw the extension store was launched today. Awesome!!
Quick question: Could i add custom CSS at the basic cloud theme and change the layout code (add classes etc) like i can do by Shopify? If that is possible, that would be so nice and i can build the store from Magento to Shopware instead of building to Shopify.

@keesjanssen schrieb:

Hi! I saw the extension store was launched today. Awesome!!
Quick question: Could i add custom CSS at the basic cloud theme and change the layout code (add classes etc) like i can do by Shopify? If that is possible, that would be so nice and i can build the store from Magento to Shopware instead of building to Shopify.

We are planning that - so basically you can create your own theme and extend the basic theme. It will be possible with an upload functionality, but it is not ready yet. Later on you will be able to create your own custom theme and upload it.

1 „Gefällt mir“