New Installation from one file installation index.php - Slim Application Error 8: Message: Undefined

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type:  ErrorException

Code:  8

File:  /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/install/src/app.php

Line:  444

Trace

#0 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/install/src/app.php(444): Slim\Slim::handleErrors(8, ‚Undefined index…‘, ‚/homepages/3/d5…‘, 444, Array)#1 [internal function]: {closure}()#2 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(462): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)#3 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1326): Slim\Route->dispatch()#4 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()#5 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()#6 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/PrettyExceptions.php(67): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()#7 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1271): Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions->call()#8 /homepages/3/d541438922/htdocs/shopware/recovery/install/index.php(75): Slim\Slim->run()

#9 {main}

I installed shopware using the one file installation downloaded today from the shopware website, on to my hosting site and installed perfectly well however, on the configuration stage of the install I get the following error regardless of the language used in the configuration options.  Can anyone suggest how to fix this problem as I can go no further with the installation ?

Thank you in advance.

Dogcrafts

Hey,
have you tried it with a different browser? I think you are denying cookies which cause this situation because the configuration you enter is saved in the session until you finished the installation process.

Best regards

Andre

1 „Gefällt mir“

I would prefer the old methode for installing Shopware. The One-File installer is crap!

Take a zip from the Download Site and load on it your server. With SSH or a PHP Script then unzip the File and you are ready to go!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Thank you the different browser worked however, now when I try to go into the backend I just get an internal server error.

I was hoping this ecommerce software would be hassle free to install.

http://trade.dogcrafts.co.uk/backend

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have tried the solution https://forum.shopware.com/discussion/comment/220617/#Comment_220617 however, this has not worked.  Any suggestions welcome please.

Normaly it takes 2-3 minutes to install SW.

I think you have to choose a better provider… coz Shopware is not a simple Shop Solution. Wink

Please check all the min. specs: System Requirements

Hey,

first of all Shopware is deactivating the error output by default - to enable it to get a complete error message you can do the steps described in our documentation:

Feel free to post the error message here and I’ll try to help you with that.

Andre