alirizvialirizvi MitgliedKommentare: 10 Danke erhalten: 1 Mitglied seit: April 2016

I am updating from shopware 4.2.0 to shopware 4.3.7. I downloaded the update zip backage of 4.3.7 and uploaded and overwrite the files manually via ftp.
After this, I ran the update wizard from shop.de/recovery/update
as shown below
https://prnt.sc/kgltxh

on clicking forward button it takes me to shop.de/recovery/update/checks/ which is a maintenance page, like this https://prnt.sc/kglu7b.

I cant understand this as I downloaded the updater files from shopware.

Does anybody has any idea?

Thanks.

1 Antwort

• Moritz NaczenskiMoritz Naczenski AdministratorKommentare: 5476 Danke erhalten: 1552 Mitglied seit: September 2013

This is often caused by the server. First of all you need to check, if the update folder contains the .htaccess file and that it is applied. The server might block .htaccess files in subfolders. When using an nginx-server, you need to apply those rewrite rules directly to your ningx configuration. 

You should upload the .zip file to your shopware folder and unzip it via ssh, because several ftp-software such as filezilla will ignore some files on upload and so the update is missing files.

Akzeptierte Antwort
    Danke von 1alirizvi
  • Akzeptierte Antwort

Antworten

• Moritz NaczenskiMoritz Naczenski AdministratorKommentare: 5476 Danke erhalten: 1552 Mitglied seit: September 2013

This is often caused by the server. First of all you need to check, if the update folder contains the .htaccess file and that it is applied. The server might block .htaccess files in subfolders. When using an nginx-server, you need to apply those rewrite rules directly to your ningx configuration. 

You should upload the .zip file to your shopware folder and unzip it via ssh, because several ftp-software such as filezilla will ignore some files on upload and so the update is missing files.

Akzeptierte Antwort
    Danke von 1alirizvi
  • alirizvialirizvi MitgliedKommentare: 10 Danke erhalten: 1 Mitglied seit: April 2016

yes that works, thanks a ton

Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.