How to limit the "Last seen products"

Hello everyone,

I am trying to limit the last seen products and for that I go to Configuration > Basic Settings > Frontend > Recently viewed items and set the _ maximum number of items to display _ to only 4 but it’s not working, it’s displaying all the products I have viewed. Is there another place where I should configurate this?

I have checked the code where it renders the last seen products but not sure how can I limit it there.

Shopware 5.4.4

{block name='frontend_index_left_last_articles'}
                            {if $sLastArticlesShow && !$isEmotionLandingPage}
                                {* Last seen products *}

{s namespace="frontend/plugins/index/viewlast" name='WidgetsRecentlyViewedHeadline'}{/s}

{/if}
                        {/block}

Any tip would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The setting should work as intended, you need to clean the cache of the shop and also the browser cache, since the last viewed products are stored in the client’s browser.

@Moritz Naczenski schrieb:

The setting should work as intended, you need to clean the cache of the shop and also the browser cache, since the last viewed products are stored in the client’s browser.

Thanks for your answer, but I already did that and didn’t work, I visited 6 products, and I can see a row with 5 visible products and 1 hidden (I can scroll it horizontal because it’s like a slider). I was expecting that it only shows 4 visible products.