Adding variants to Google Feed XML

Hi,

I am trying to edit the Google Feed XML to add some fields missing but not sure how this should be done. I’m selling t-shirts and there are different sizes and colours but this information it’s not already in the feed. As far as I know this needs to be added using a id group for this type of products but don’t see the way to do this using the current options in the backend. It seems to be adding a different item for each variant but how can I tell which one is going in each item?

Thanks

Roberto,

you need to activate the “Exports variants” option for the feed. Then try a {$sArticle|print_r} to see what’s in there for the variants.

Good luck,

Geert

Hi @vanwittlaer‍ ,

I already have that option enabled and it is exporting a node for each one but I don’t know how to display the current variant, wouldn’t display always the same? I’m going to try that {$sArticle|print_r}  and post my results

Have a look at our documentation: https://en-community.shopware.com/_detail_828.html?_ga=2.1493937.1660616975.1528910608-1440626072.1524667590#Output_configurator_options_in_own_columns_since_Shopware_5.2.9