Remove "your address" from registration process

Hi all,

I’d like to remove this section when a user is creating an account within our shop as this information could be completed during the checkout process but so far I haven’t found any easy way to deactivate this as those are required fields. I image I could create a plugin to override the default behaviour but an easy solution would be appreciated

Thanks

The simplest way I can think of is to edit /frontend/register/billing_fieldset.tpl, and add conditions to each field which change address fields to hidden type and place some placeholders into field values to pass validation if user is on registration page. For example:

The problem is that Shopware redirects registered users to the 3-rd checkout step, where they can instantly click order placement button without noticing that their address is composed of placeholders.

Hi @dmayak‍

Thanks for your reply. Exactly that wouldn’t be an ideal solution as the customer will be entering wrong data and creating an order with fake information, need something to transform this bit in a non required fields at this point

Hi @roberto

I have the same issue I can’t registration without required fields. So have you get any solution of this ?
If yes, then please share with me.