Location of "Create Single Document" file from batch processes?

I’m doing what seems logical, but Shopware is not the most logical thing at times.

I’m trying to output to a single file (in this case PDF) batch processed invoices, for things like being able to have a single file I can print for back orders without wasting time, or being able to provide customers their complete purchase history in a single file. I’ve filtered down by order status and shop, selected all, and then batch processed the document (see screen captures below), It says it’s complete, but then I can’t find the document it should have output anywhere in the back office, or in the documents folder via FTP.

Does anyone know where it’s meant to go? Is this even a function Shopware5 supports without a plugin or module?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have you tried using a different browser? The backend will simply download the document after the generation.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Found the solution when using a different browser. Chrome automatically rejects popup windows so the popup window never came up with the link or showed a request for a popup window.

Thank you