Migration Error (s_core_snippets' doesn't exist on Source Server)

Hello,

I’m trying to get the migration runnning to see if Shopware is everything which I hopes it is, but I can’t get the migration further than the first screen… When I click on the Next (Weiter) button nothing happens. We’re running Shopware 5.3.7 and the Migration tool 2.5.1 and are coming from Magento 1.9.1.0
I have filled in all information from our Source server and can get a list of all the different databases on that server. (So login = Ok). I have just put on Debugging in the Migration tool and what I see there I find a little strange. It appears that the migration tool is looking for a ShopWare table on our Magento server (which it can’t find of course) and after that just crashes.

The error:

[2018-02-01 14:28:38] core.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘magentoserver.s_core_snippets’ doesn’t exist {“uid”:“xxxxxx”}

So the question:
Why is the migration tool looking for a Shopware table on our Magento server??? And the really big question: How can I solve this???

Without the migration tool I can’t really evaluate Shopware the correct way… Hope anyone can help me.

Hi,

could you solve the problem? We have the same problem with a Magento V.1.9.4.0

No, I have tested with bridge2cart. That worked.

1 „Gefällt mir“