Slim Application Error - installing shop ware 5.3

Hi, I am trying to install shopware 5.3 on ubuntu 16.04 server, and on installation I get this error. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to fix this issue?

Error

Received an error message.
URL: importDatabase?offset=0&totalCount=0

Please try to fix this error and restart the update.

Response

Slim Application Error

The application could not run because of the following error:

Details

Type: ErrorException

Code: 2

Message: fopen(/var/www/html/shopware/recovery/install/src/../data/sql/install.sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory

File: /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/src/DumpIterator.php

Line: 61

Trace

#0 [internal function]: Slim\Slim::handleErrors(2, 'fopen(/var/www/...', '/var/www/html/s...', 61, Array)#1 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/src/DumpIterator.php(61): fopen('/var/www/html/s...', 'rb')#2 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/install/src/ContainerProvider.php(101): Shopware\Recovery\Common\DumpIterator->__construct('/var/www/html/s...')#3 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(109): Shopware\Recovery\Install\ContainerProvider->Shopware\Recovery\Install\{closure}(Object(Pimple\Container))#4 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/install/src/app.php(538): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('database.dump_i...')#5 [internal function]: {closure}()#6 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Route.php(462): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)#7 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1326): Slim\Route->dispatch()#8 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()#9 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()#10 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/PrettyExceptions.php(67): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()#11 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/common/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Slim.php(1271): Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions->call()#12 /var/www/html/shopware/recovery/install/index.php(75): Slim\Slim->run()

#13 {main}

It seems like there are files missing on your server. Have you tried uploading the whole package again?

1 „Gefällt mir“

I have, but the missing file is install.sql, and I have a en.sql file in that directory. should I rename to install.sql?

I have the same error, but the file is not included in the package or the repo:

Where does install.php come from?

I downloaded the package from the Download section of this site (I was previously using github via git clone), and copied the sql files from there.

https://www.shopware.com/en/download/#shopware-5 Download install.sql from here from shopware 5 zip community edition. Download it , unzip. and in recovery/install/data/sql 

should be install.sql.  I had this problem today.