How to get item free text field in basic settings?

Hi,

actually, item free text field is available in documentations under the basic settings>items, but i can’t see it in my shopware backend, i don’t know why?. I am trying to set the free text field at the back end,  i have created it but i don’t know why it is not comming at the front end. 

If any one have idea about these issues, please help me. 

Thanks

Which shopware version did you use?

With 5.2 there is a whole new backend-menu for those fields: http://en.community.shopware.com/_detail_1924.html

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi, 

Thanks, I am using 5.2.12 Version of shopware, and i am bignner in shopware. Yeah, i saw this link, here i did setting for the free text field but i don’t know why it is not showing at the front end. Do i need to do some kind of coding to display it at the frontend. 

Thanks

@valiton schrieb:

Hi, 

Thanks, I am using 5.2.12 Version of shopware, and i am bignner in shopware. Yeah, i saw this link, here i did setting for the free text field but i don’t know why it is not showing at the front end. Do i need to do some kind of coding to display it at the frontend. 

Thanks

Hello,

the new fields are not displayed automatically in the frontend (because you can use the fields in different places), you have to expand the corresponding template in their own theme: Getting started with Shopware templating & Freitextfeld wird nicht im Frontend angezeigt - #7 von useg - Allgemein - Shopware Community Forum (useg).

Friendly regards

Sebastian

1 „Gefällt mir“

Hi, 

Thanks for your help. I got the idea now, but as, i am creating a free text field in items. To add the new template file in which folder i need to add it, I am using PHP strom for this purpose. 

Thanks

Hello,

where i can find free text field management when i using shopware 5.1.2 version?

Thanks for answer.

Greetings