Shopping cart not selectable.

Hello community, :shopware: i found something strange, when i put item in Shoppingcart, the shooping cart is flowtting from corner, but its not selectable, if i click on it, it just disappears. I attached image. http://postimg.org/image/o2qoxkakh/ Seek advice! Best regards. :thumbup:

Do you have a url to the site? Otherwise it would just be guesswork

[quote=„kayyy“]Do you have a url to the site? Otherwise it would just be guesswork[/quote] sure, hobby24.org

bump :wtf:

You should try to disable all your plugins which modify your header step by step. Kind regards.

the plugins didnt helped. well i just replaced bare and responsive with ori. files and it worked. altho i might know there the problem was, i remember i used z-index on either navi or logo element, because i wanted the logo sit on the navi menu. seems z-index break the shoppin cart, how can i bring logo infront of navi without usin z-index? Best regards :thumbup:

Then undo everything you did step by step and you will find the answer. I still think this is caused by one of your plugins tho. Kind regards

[quote=“Aquatuning GmbH”]Then undo everything you did step by step and you will find the answer. I still think this is caused by one of your plugins tho. Kind regards[/quote] well i mean, i fixed that strange thin by restoring original theme bare and responsive. The question is, how can i make sides from navigation menu transperant(with white background), i tried opacity: 0.7 but it makes the whole background transperant (inkludin the navigation buttons) and it breaks the desgin. The idea is to extend the “y” from logo into navigation menu. I used before z-index on the logo but that brake the shippin cart. Best regards :thumbup: