Import / export advanced error

Hello community,:shopware: trying to use new i/er,receiving this error as soon as i try to export. Any solutions?:frowning: Best regards.:thumbup:

Did you check the website’s error log and the Shopware error log for anything that might be related to this issue?

Hello, thank you for replay, i have attached the error code. Dont understand the problem. http://pastebin.com/rHBiRgRQ Best regards :thumbup: :shopware:

Hello community :shopware: Wanted to remind quickly that my problem is still open. :shock: waiting for solutions Best regards

bump :thumbup:

Hello, i guess that the profile is broken. Does the export work with the standard article profile? The header of the error message is missing, can you provide the full error message? There should be something above the stack trace. Moritz

Do you have installed all Apache mods you Need.?

[quote=„baudy“]Do you have installed all Apache mods you Need.?[/quote] yes [quote=„Moritz Naczenski“]Hello, i guess that the profile is broken. Does the export work with the standard article profile? The header of the error message is missing [/quote] You mean standard export modul? If, then yes. If you mean advanced, none of profiles works, this error appeals. [quote=„Moritz Naczenski“] can you provide the full error message? There should be something above the stack trace. Moritz[/quote] Please assist me on that

Problem not solved yet. :wtf:

[quote=“U365”] [quote=“Moritz Naczenski”] can you provide the full error message? There should be something above the stack trace. Moritz[/quote] Please assist me on that[/quote] You only need to provide the full error message. It’s always shown together with the stack trace you posted above. Check the Logs again for a full error message. Which version of the plugin and shopware do you use? Moritz

Senting you message with download link for error_log sir :thumbup: Best regards :slight_smile:

Ok, let me have a look at your backend. Can you provide me a backend-access?

1 „Gefällt mir“

[quote=„Moritz Naczenski“]Ok, let me have a look at your backend. Can you provide me a backend-access?[/quote] Sure, Sending you message.

Ok, one big thanks to Moritz! Finally my problem got solved :slight_smile: If someone faces this problem, here is the solution: [quote=„Moritz Naczenski“]Hello, the license message appears, because you have a trial-license stored in your license-manager. When you delete this license, the error won’t appear any more. I got an error message while trying to export products: [Semantical Error] line 0, col 2413 near ‚netiIgnoreSC‘: Error: Class Shopware\Models\Attribute\Article has no field or association named netiIgnoreSC There are two possible reasons for this message: - The Cache is old - There was a plugin installed earlier that was not compatible with the import/export module First you can delete the cache via FTP by clearing the folder /var/log/Cache/production…/doctrine/attributes (just delete all .php-files in this folder). Test again if the import/export module works. If this won’t fix your problem you have to delete the wrong associations in s_article_attributes. Moritz[/quote] Best regards.